The protection of your data and its privacy are matters of crucial importance at SABRE. For this reason, we are committed to providing the best possible level of protection for your data, in compliance with the applicable personal data protection regulations.
This personal data protection declaration applies to all of SABRE’s e-commerce activities, including the websites published and operated by the company SABRE, having its registered office at 4 allée des Vergers - 78240 AIGREMONT – France and which is registered in the trade and companies register of Versailles under the number 390 649 044.
It describes the manner in which SABRE (referred to hereafter as “SABRE” or “us/we”) collects your personal data (hereafter referred to as the “data”) and explains your rights concerning the processing of your personal data.
By using our website or the products, services, offers or communication tools we propose via our activities, you agree to all provisions of this declaration. When necessary, these provisions may be subsequently modified by SABRE, including in order to take account of changes in the regulations.
1 – DATA CONTROLLER
2 – DATA COLLECTION AND END PURPOSES
3 – DATA COLLECTED
4 – DATA RECIPIENTS
5 – INFORMATION CONCERNING TRACKING TOOLS
6 – DATA RETENTION PERIOD
7 – DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
8 – YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY AND DELETE YOUR DATA
1 - DATA CONTROLLER
SABRE’s websites and services are managed by the company SABRE, a simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with a registered capital of €1,050,000, having its registered office at 4 allée des Vergers - 78240 AIGREMONT - FRANCE.
SABRE is registered in the trade and companies register of VERSAILLES under the number 390 649 044.
SABRE is the data controller for the purpose of the personal data protection regulations including the law of 6 January1978 known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law (French data protection act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2 - DATA COLLECTION AND END PURPOSES
The information and data you supply via the website of the company SABRE and during your interactions online or by telephone with our departments enable SABRE to:
- Manage your subscriptions or account creations and fulfil the business commitments we enter into in our dealings with you, in addition to providing you with information about your contracts and about related services and offers;
- Manage your purchases or orders and handle transport and delivery;
- Respond to requests, including any requests for information you send us, particularly via online forms or emails;
- Personalise and improve the services and information we propose.
According to the end purpose for which the data is used, the legal basis for the processing of your data may be:
- Your consent: Customer satisfaction surveys, Sales prospection, Targeted advertising, Participation in competitions, Managing the loyalty programme, Managing customer opinions concerning our products, Special offers, Promotions, Coupons and warranties, Newsletters, etc.
- Our legitimate interests, which may include:
- Improving our products or services and more precisely our business interests by helping us better understand your needs or expectations and in doing so to improve our services, websites, IT applications, products and brands in the interests of our customers.
- Fraud prevention, in order to ensure that payments are processed correctly and are free of any fraud or misappropriation.
- Securing our tools and resources in order to guarantee the protection and security of the IT resources you use and to ensure that these operate correctly and are constantly improving.
3 - DATA COLLECTED
3.1 - The information which you supply to us
We collect and record all of the data you supply to us using the online forms and when surfing on our websites, to the exclusion of information related to bank card payments (with this latter information only being collected by the banks) among other things for the purpose of replying more precisely to your requests, to improve our services and to communicate with you. You may choose not to supply certain data to us which is not considered vital to the performance of the services proposed by SABRE.
When we collect your data, we point out the mandatory fields by means of wording to this effect or an asterisk. Some of the data we request is vital to us for the following reasons:
• The fulfilment of the order we have concluded with you (for example, in order to carry out delivery of the merchandise you have purchased);
• Supplying the service you have requested from us (for example, for us to send you a newsletter);
• Compliance with legal obligations (invoicing for example).
A failure to complete the fields shown by an asterisk may have an impact upon our ability to provide you with our products and services.
We agree to respect the confidential nature of this data whether this concerns your names, contact details or any other information you have supplied to us.
3.2 - Data collected automatically
Whenever you contact us using computerised resources, we receive and record certain categories of data (IP address, browser information, language, etc.).
4 - DATA RECIPIENTS
The SABRE personnel requiring access to your personal data for the performance of their duties relating to SABRE’s activities are authorised to access your collected personal data, as are SABRE’s service providers when marketing offers and services.
Furthermore, we will only share your data in the following circumstances with:
- Service providers performing certain services on our behalf: these independent service providers have access to the personal data necessary to the performance of the services and are not authorised to use it for other purposes, pursuant to the contract binding them to SABRE. Additionally, they are required to process this information in compliance with the applicable personal data protection regulations.
- Transfer of company or activities: during the development of our activities we may sell or acquire (in whole or partially) companies, subsidiaries or business segments. During such operations, your data may be transferred to them. Our commitments concerning the processing of the personal data remain applicable as they stand.
- Protecting SABRE and third parties: we may find it necessary to divulge your data if we are legally obliged to do so, or if this divulgence is necessary in order to implement and ensure the application of our service contracts or any other agreement we have concluded with you, or to protect SABRE’s rights.
With your agreement: in all other cases, your data cannot be transferred to a third party without your agreement.
5 – INFORMATION CONCERNING TRACKING TOOLS
5.1. What are tracking tools?
SABRE’s goal is to propose tailored and individual offers to each of its customers. To this end, we record cookies to collect information concerning you (the content of your shopping cart, session login, product information sheets consulted, etc.). This enables us to optimise and facilitate your navigation on the website, including during subsequent visits.
These cookies are necessary to the use of the website. Indeed, without this data, not all features and functions of the website will be available.
The user is hereby informed that during his visits to the website, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browsing software. This cookie contains an anonymous identification number enabling us to recognise you when you come back to our website, to better optimise our website and also to take account of your preferences before proposing content better matching your interests.
These cookies are placed on your device by SABRE or its service providers.
5.3 Cookies issued by the SABRE website
SABRE issues cookies for technical reasons: these cookies make it possible to memorise information you have entered, to secure access to your customer account and to manage your shopping cart.
Additionally, SABRE authorises cookies from the following service providers:
• Google Analytics: to learn more about Google’s policy where personal data is concerned: https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/
5.4 Cookies from social networks
On certain pages, our website may propose IT applications from third parties, which enable you, if you wish, to share content from the website on the social networks. Among others, this is the case for Facebook. We invite you to consult the cookie policies applied by this social network: https://www.facebook.com/help/search/?query=cookies
The social network may associate this information with your profile and thereby adapt its advertising, taking account of the websites you have visited.
5.5 Managing your cookies
To refuse the recording of audience measurement cookies by the Google Analytics tool, please view the following webpage: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
More generally, you can also choose the companies you trust on a dedicated cookie-control website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/
We would like to remind you that your browser has options enabling you to oppose the recording of cookies (in-private/Incognito browsing), to be informed before accepting cookies or to delete them. For further information about cookies and the various recommendations mentioned above, we recommend that you visit the website of the CNIL (French data protection authority): www.cnil.fr.
6 - DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Pursuant to the law of 6 January 1978, known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law (French data protection act), your data is stored by SABRE only for the time strictly necessary to achieving the end purposes described above, whether commercial or legal.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
During transfers of data, we use SSL software (Secure Socket Layer Software) which encrypts the information you enter before it is sent.
We maintain optimum security measures during the collection, storage and communication of your data. Our security procedures may result in us asking you for proof of your identity in order to communicate your data to you.
SABRE agrees that it will not use, exploit or circulate to a third party, whether free of charge or for payment, any of the data collected for any purpose other than those described above.
8 - YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have a right to access, rectify, oppose and delete your data, to limit its processing and to demand the portability of your data.
You have the right to access, rectify, oppose the use of and delete your data, to limit the processing of the information concerning you and to demand its portability:
- You may access this by writing to:
4 allée des vergers
- or by emailing us: Click here